Weight Loss

On: Tuesday, February 26, 2008


I just received an email from a physical fitness website that had the subject of "3 Weight Loss Tips For Men". You can imagine my surprise when it was not:

1. No more Double Cheese Burgers
2. No more Pizza.
3. No more beer.

Instead it was some other mumbo jumbo about the proper exercise and diet. I'm just glad it didn't tell me to eat like a rabbit... Like it would matter...

7 comments on "Weight Loss"

Percussivity said...

I eat like a rabbit... the rabbit from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. All red meat!

SQLFunkateer said...

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on! Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

The Angry Coder said...

I was discussing with my girls last night how daddy didn't think his new four-man tent would really hold four of his friends, because they are all fat. They replied, but you're not fat, daddy. I know, I said. I know...

Percussivity said...

no comment... ok yes I realize that in saying "no comment" I have in fact left a comment. Sort of like that Rush lyric from Spirit of Radio: If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice. Only Joel will appreciate that and he'll probably never read this no comment comment.

Unknown said...

FYI- your link to Midtown Baptist Temple is invalid. The b and the t were switched to mtb rather than mbt. Darn dyslexia! The lines of communication have been broken again by it's wily ways.

Anonymous said...

The lyric "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" was actually uttered on the song "Free Will" which was on the album Permanent Waves which does in fact contain the song "Spirit of Radio".

Percussivity said...

Forgive my hastyness... Yes I knew that... my brain just decided to choose another song title.