McDonalds

On: Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I ate McDonald's for the first time in years; a co-worker bought me a parfait (yogurt, fruit, and granola). It was yummy. Next time I'm in a crunch I can now go to McDeath's andgrab some food without spending hours later on the toilet. Sweet.


That'll be 5 parfaits to go please...

3 comments on "McDonalds"

The Angry Coder said...

With your daughter getting older, you better get ready for more McAction. It's good that it doesn't make you sick anymore.

The Unabashed Blogger said...

I would hope that yogurt and fruit wouldn't make me sick. The rest of the food probably still would. I'm more of an arby's or wendy's kinda guy. We shall teach her our ways, not the world's. Hopefully.

Brandon Briscoe said...

nope-hate it.

with the exception of an occasional sausage egg and cheese + hashbrown.