Build an Ark.

On: Tuesday, April 29, 2008


Need I say more?!

2 comments on "Build an Ark."

SQLFunkateer said...

Hahahahahahaha!

Definitely a haven for the SHTF'ers. I mostly know these guys from internet forums...the ones that stock a basement full of MREs, keep several tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition on hand, and keep talking about the New World Order and the impending fall of the Western economy.

You know, Ron Paul supporters! Wacca wacca wacca!

They reviewed a remake of the old grease gun. Sweet, but make mine short barrelled and fully automatic:

http://buildanark.net/firearms/firearms1_1.html

Percussivity said...

I just don't know which was more enjoyable... watching Wendy Mae stuff her bucket or watching John dispatch is rabbit.

Both sounded dirty at first but after seeing it with my own eyes I discovered were dirty and disturbing at the same time.