Bike Route to Church

On: Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I just wanted to see if how this looks. Pensive...ready for to ride to church?

2 comments on "Bike Route to Church"

Percussivity said...

Yeah that looks good except for the part where you ride your bike through Swope Park!

I have been considering that very route for work actually (with a few early variations) in the event that gas goes up to $4/gallon... it would essentially be the same route but I would go all the way to Ward Parkway, up to Shawnee Mission Pkwy and over to State Line.

So yes to answer your question it is a possibility.

The Unabashed Blogger said...

What is wrong with Swope Park? It's a killer hill and the time spent in Swope Park is about 2 minutes and there is always alot of people around. I stop and stretch there since it is about 8-10 minutes from my house. I usually get about 34-36 mph downhill on my Mountain Bike going down... About ~6 mph going up...